"And anyone who welcomes a child like this on my behalf is welcoming me" Matthew 18:5

Monday, June 20, 2011

Calling all Gamecock fans!

My friend and photographer Melissa Lea has partnered with us to raise funds.  She took photos of the Gamecock flag on top of our State House last year.  The photographs will be printed as 11" x 14", you choose black and white or color.  The price is $30, with half the proceeds going to the Adopt-a-Mixon fund. 
Here is her blog: http://melissaleaphotography.com/blog/. Below are just a few of the photos.  For the full gallery, click on this link:
If you are interested in ordering a print from here or one from Melissa's gallery, email her at  melissa@melissaleaphotography.com and just mention that you are ordering to support our adoption.  She will take care of the prints and getting funds to me.  She'll give me the prints and I'll get them to you! Thank you for supporting us and hopefully we'll see this flag up again in a couple of weeks!! Go GAMECOCKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment