"And anyone who welcomes a child like this on my behalf is welcoming me" Matthew 18:5

Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh the paperwork!

We have submitted part 1 of our formal application with Bethany.  We are currently working on the paperwork and I am amazed by the amount of information we have to give.  We have medical records to submit, financial statements, pages of personal information, our testimony, a letter to the birthmother for the website, the photo book to highlight us, and it goes on.  We have to have drug tests and TB tests.  We have to get recommendations from family and friends and our church.  It is a little daunting considering how much work I am also doing for class.  We'll get it done though, and submitted by August 19. 
The photobook will be the most work, I think.  Finding the time to go through eleven years worth of pictures and find the ones that really say who we are... hmmm.  So, I'm throwing out a request.  If you have a great picture of us, send it my way.  Some of you, many of you, have been around as long as we have been us, so surely there are some pictures you have that would be good ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment